Saturday, February 6, 2010

...Share The Love by Reebonz...


photo from : http://www.reebonz.com/item/skagen-couple-timepiece-set


For me, between the 13 luxurious gifts, Skagen Couple Timepiece Set would be my perfect Valentine's Day gift for the Year 2010! This is because year 2010 will be treated as Double Happiness year for everyone due to the Valentine’s Day and Chinese New Year are fall into the same day.

But for me, this year will be a Triple Happiness year because this year is also the year of my wedding. Therefore, I believe in my virtual expo of my life, all this will only happen once, just similar as the time.

As we know that every second, every minute or every hour that show in the timepiece will only appear once. Thus, I believe that this special gift will be the most significant and memorable present of my whole life.

For this reason, I choose the Skagen Couple Timepiece Set as my perfect Valentine's Day gift for year 2010.

Thanks you, Reebonz.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails