Thursday, September 10, 2009

...Tired . Tired . Tired...


date taken : october 2005
location : great wall of china, beijing


Tired, tired, tired… Besides tired, nothing to say!!!

In fact, this is the first time where I need to walk alone at Bukit Bintang to do my pilot survey. What is the pedestrians’ response? It is almost the same as what I did for the past.

“Sorry, I am rush!” . “No, sorry!” . “…”

Actually, I need to finish 33 questionnaire surveys by today. But, I only managed to finish up 20s although I am there since 10am until 10pm. Hai... I am so heartbreaking to know that because I thought I could finish it by today.

Thus, I need to finish the rest by tomorrow so that I can make a conclusion on: Is the questionnaire applicable? How am I going to do the actual survey? …?

Oh! Oh! Oh! Still lots of stuff to do!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails