Is Bukit Bintang a hot spot for crimes?
I do not know!
I should not make any judgment before I get any concrete statement.
I do not know!
I should not make any judgment before I get any concrete statement.
But, after yesterday,
I can speak that it is a hot spot!
Yesterday, as I said before,
Yesterday, as I said before,
I need to go Bukit Bintang to finish the rest of my pilot survey.
So sadly, I met a snatch thief there around 3pm.
Yet luckily, I did not get any lose but only little hurt.
Sorry to say,
So sadly, I met a snatch thief there around 3pm.
Yet luckily, I did not get any lose but only little hurt.
Sorry to say,
I just managed to see he is Malay but not the motor plate no.
Therefore, I cannot make a police report.
So, the police only can advised me
Therefore, I cannot make a police report.
So, the police only can advised me
to be more alert because here is a hot spot.
So...

No comments:
Post a Comment