Saturday, April 24, 2010

...Carven Ong...


taken from : http://carvenong.com.my/events/the-sale-is-back.html


date taken : april 2010
location : carven ong couture

Carven Ong is one of the well-known Wedding Gown Designer or maybe I can declare that he is a specialist in this area. However, lately, his Couture is having the Sale up to 70% from 18 April till 9 May 2010. Thus, without wasting time, I went to the Couture at Prince Hotel & Residential KL.

At the Couture, I had tried 3 wedding gowns. But unfortunately, I did not managed to get any due to I still very confuse on what design I want. Based on the advertiser, since I already book a bridal shop, I need to go and have some try on various types on wedding gown. In order I can more understand on what I really want for.

Hence, I went to Pavilion for window shopping…


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails