From nowhere, I come to a decision to add a new item in my camera's gear, whish is the flash. Thus, now is the moment for me to decide which model I want.
Ultimately, I have made my choice on either Nikon SB800 Flash or Nikon SB900 Flash. Therfore, it is the time for me to ask around my camera's friends, which is the better one.
After comparing the specs of the two flash, I found out that Nikon SB900 Flash is much better than Nikon SB800 Flash. However, due to the new spec, which is the temperature control of the flash, it is getting many problems for the users especially for those who need to shot for long hours.
The main reason is the Nikon SB900 Flash will stop doing his job once it is in high temperature. This information is based on my camera's friends who are having the Nikon SB900 Flash.
In the end, I make a conclusion to get myself the Nikon SB800 Flash instead of Nikon SB900 Flash. Finally yet important, I need to say thanks again to my darling for present me the Nikon SB800 Flash.
Lots of love...

No comments:
Post a Comment