Monday, October 26, 2009

...Messy DBKL...


date taken : june 2005
location: suzhou, china


Finally, I got three items from the Government Bodies.

Tourist Arrivals Statistics:
This few days, I went to Tourist Department at DBKL Block 1 and DBKL Block 3 in order to get the Tourist Arrivals Statistics. However, they do not have. Luckily, I met a nice person who tells me that, I need to go to PWTC rather than DBKL. Therefore, I decided to go PWTC to get it.

At last, I managed to get it through buying the two books: Malaysia Key Performance Indicators 2008 (RM45) and Malaysia Profile 2008 of Tourists by Selected Markets (RM45). In order to get the Local Population Statistic, I tried to ask the librarian in PWTC. She tells me that I need to go Department of Statistics Malaysia in Kampung Attap. As a result, I have to go there to try.

Local Population Statistic:
When I reach there, it is almost lunchtime. Therefore, the counter sales clerk already went off for her Friday prayer. Right now, I only can choose whether to wait for her or just decide what I what to buy. After all, I make my decision to buy the books rather than waiting her until 3:00pm. I bought two books here: Yearbook of Statistics Malaysia 2008 (RM40) and Population Profile by Parliament and State Legislative Assembly Areas, Malaysia 2000 (RM10).

Location Plan:
In order to get a Location Plan, I need to go for so many departments such as Architect Department, Landscape Department, Plan Department and Public Works Department. Why? However, I still managed to get it from Department of Plan and Public Works Department.

However, I still wonder why Kuala Lumpur Government Bodies need to be placed here and there, rather than in a place? For example, there are 3 Blocks of DBKL in different places, Landscape Department placed in three buildings, Public Works Department placed in 2 buildings...!!!

Why? I think Kuala Lumpur Government Body needs to reshuffle their department with the intention that each department can be group into one building. I think everyone will love it in this way.


Anyway, I hope to say thousands of thanks to those who help me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails