Saturday, April 24, 2010

...PIKOM PC Fair 2010...


Since, I am still in Penang, therefore, darling and I decided to go PC Fair for a look. Actually, both of us are coming with a purpose, which is the Maxis Broadband – Free Modem. But at last, without realised we also bought some items back.

In fact, I can conclude that this is the most successful FAIR compare to others. The reason is, it can attract lots of people no matter is old, young, woman, or man to visit there and without any reason most of the visitors will come out with lots of bags.

taken from : http://www.maxis.com.my/personal/broadband/wireless_allplans.asp


Nowadays, Maxis is having a better service compare to previous (since I am using it for almost four years). Last time when I hope to convert my Broadband Plan I need to pay for the penalty (RM200). However, during this time, it being automatically waived by Maxis. I think this is better for both side.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails